Saturday, May 11, 2013

Everything Is Shit Except You, Love..


Hey stranger,

I hope this message gets to you at a good time. I wouldn't want you to be annoyed of my constant reminder of how much I am longing for you. I try not to overdo it but today is just one of those days when i can't help it.

Bad days always get me down even when i try not to let them and there are just times when its worse than most. Like today. I just couldn't catch a break and things just didn't go my way. The details aren't important but what's important is that i wish you were here.

I wish you were here to hold my hand and give me a hug. I wish you were here to hold me close and whisper in my ear that everything will be ok.  I wish you were here to tell me that I had you, no matter how shitty things get. I wish you were here to remind me that I always had a silver lining in you.

As I write this, I listen to Chris Martin on repeat talking about paradise and it makes me think of how much i would want nothing more right now, than for you and I to be in paradise. In a beach on some island where no one else knows who we are. We would love the anonymity and the acting like tourists exploring all there is to explore. But the thing i would love most is the lying in the sand at night listening to the waves while staring at the stars and making out constellations only we will understand.

Oh dreams.. if only we can snap our fingers and jump into that bubble of our imagination.

I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable. I know you hate not being here for me when i need you. But i just needed you to know. I needed you to know how you can turn anything around for me. How my bad days won't be as bad because i have you.

I can't say for sure that I am worthy of such a thing from you. The care. The adoration. The love. The loyalty. I've messed up so much in the past that sometimes I don't even know what i could have done to deserve someone as amazing as you.

You're the lucky one, you would insist but that statement only sparks an argument between us because I would tell you that I was luckier. It was one of the stupid fights we would always have and you would always let me win but your smile would always give you away. The smile that tells me that you only conceded to make me happy even if you thought you were right and i was wrong. You were always sweet like that.

Anyway, I think I should go.. there is so much more to tell you but i'll leave it for another day. You have a life without me to live for now and we will have lifetimes to talk about other things. But before i bid farewell i want you to know that I think about you always. always. And I cannot wait for you to finally be here so i have someone to talk to instead of to write for. I wish you could come sooner but i know you will arrive at the right time and by then i will have forgotten how long i waited.

Even though you are merely an idea right now..you are what i'm holding on to, to get by because everything is shit except you, love..


Patiently waiting with lots of hugs and kisses,

-Me


P.s.

Writing you all this is enough to make me feel a little better. I think I'll have a good sleep tonight and hopefully i dream of you! <3

1 comment: