Saturday, May 11, 2013

Keep The Faith And Keep Going. I Will Meet You There, I Promise.

My dear sweetheart,

I got your message today and i couldn't help being frustrated. My sole purpose in life is to be with you and make your life easier and happier so we could both do great things together but instead im here and you're there. I don't believe the distance is an issue because you were never the damsel in distress. You could always take care of yourself. One of the things i loved about you.. But its the reassurance, the reminder that i could have given you that you're never alone because i am also always just here thinking about you too.. Worrying and hoping you are doing fine in my absence.

I know it's not easy being apart. I would know because it hasn't been easy for me too. I so desperately want to see that smile on your face when im down because i know it is enough to put a smile on mine too.. But i am more desperate to see you when you are down because that is when i know you need me most. But we are where we are for a reason and we will have to live with the way things are for now. 

I am doing well my sweetheart, i hope you never think that im not. I do not want you to worry about how im doing because that is my job, to worry about you. I know being apart isn't easy but know that I will be strong for both of us in times when you cannot be. I also do not want you to think that I am ever not happy hearing from you whether it may be happy stories or otherwise. You will forever be one of my favorite reasons to smile may it be through a message or just knowing there is a you existing in this world for me to call mine. 

Things are shit, you say, but please don't lose faith, sweetheart, that things will not always be like this and that it really will get better and that one day we will be together. We will go to paradise like we both want to and I will show you the world like you always wanted. We will do great things. All these things we are experiencing now including the loneliness, separation and pain are all just tools for us to become mature, so when we are finally together we will appreciate the world and each other more. These things will mold us to grow into better people not just for each other but for ourselves as well. 
Keep the faith and keep going. I will meet you there, i promise.

Before i go, i am going to need a little favor from you which i insist you do. I need you to smile. Smile even if it hurts. Smile even if its difficult. Smile for me. Smile for us. It is a selfish request but i am very comforted in the thought that although you are not feeling your best I can still make you smile. 



over-the-moon-with-happiness-to-hear-from-you,

-Stranger




P.s.

I won't be long now, sweetheart. Know that I am on my way and that I am not lost. How can I be, when your light shines so bright that no matter how far apart we may be I can always see it from where I'm at, just like a northern star in the dark of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment